North Carolina Council on Problem Gambling (NCCPG) seeks to advocate, educate, and provide support. Not only those directly affected by the disease, but the family and friends that suffer because of the illness.
Help is available!
Are you a problem gambler?
1) Have you ever lost time from work due to gambling?
2) Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3) Have you ever gambled to get money with to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
4) After losing, did you feel you must return as soon as possible to win back your losses?
5) After a win, did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
6) Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
7) Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
8) Does gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or family?
9) Have you ever committed or considered committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
10) Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?